Stonebranch builds IT orchestration and automation solutions that transform business IT environments from simple IT task automation into sophisticated, real-time business service automation. No matter the degree of automation, the Stonebranch platform is simple, modern, and secure. Using the Stonebranch Universal Automation Platform, enterprises can seamlessly orchestrate workloads and data across technology ecosystems and silos. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with points of contact and support throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia, Stonebranch serves some of the world's largest financial, manufacturing, healthcare, travel, transportation, energy, and technology institutions. Learn more: www.stonebranch.com.
Technology Enabled Services business unit (TES) of Stonebranch targets in providing innovative solutions to our customers leveraging on open source frameworks and solutions.
Your Part in this Growth Story:
Stonebranch TES BU is searching for a Solution Engineer who’s interested in designing and building amazing and impactful solutions for our customers by being always a creative thinker, self-motivated and passionate in continuous learning.
Your Impact on The Organization:
- Design, implement, extend, test, and document solutions that meet business specifications and being followed by best practices
- Produce best in class, maintainable software components (add-ons, plug-ins), applications and platform customizations
- Work on maintenance and support tasks of existing solutions/products . Apply technical expertise to investigate and resolve software issues (troubleshooting & bug fixing)
- Contribute on configuration, maintenance and extension of our DevOps methodologies that include automatic builds, unit testing and deployment, using open-source tools and frameworks such as Jenkins, Ansible, SubVersion
- Develop and enhance forward-thinking IT automation frameworks and tools
- Meet team and Company targets, by working collaboratively and establishing fruitful and joyful communication with your peers
- Become an important building block of our team, by demonstrating passion in excellence, determination, ownership of delivered work and accountability
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- You have a BS/MS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- You are an honest, direct, and kind individual that understands the purpose of the team-working and communicates effectively with your peers
- You are curious, you want to learn new things and to share with others
- You have strong analytical thinking and troubleshooting capabilities
- You know how to quickly evaluate a technology and understand if it is a good fit to the problem you target to solve by evaluating functional and non-functional factors (like maintenance, integration with existing processes, performance etc.)
- You have been (or you are) an outstanding developer with at least 3 years of Java software development experience on production-grade applications
- You have a successful track record in designing and implementing production-grade solutions
- You have great experience CI/CD using and configuring DevOps tools (like Ansible, Jenkins, Docker) and version control systems (e.g. Subversion/Git)
- You know what testing automation is and you have previous experience in testing automation frameworks
- You have experience with SQL and relational databases (preferable PostgreSQL)
- You have great experience in Linux Operating System, you understand very well the interaction of applications with it, and you know how to create Unix Shell scripts
- You have great experience in Agile Software Development practices
- You are able to use English language fluently and accurately on all levels and as normally pertinent to professional needs (Communication & Documentation)
Why You’ll Love Stonebranch:
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Great company culture
- Regular social events
- Relocation assistance available
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.